The Basketball Academy is a focused programme for those who show potential to achieve at county, regional and national levels.
- Specialist skills and techniques coaching
- Junior and Senior specific training sessions
- Position specific skills training
- Video analysis and feedback
- Game level fitness training
- Team building, motivation and positivity
- Licensing and insurance through England Basketball
- Affiliation with England Basketball including insurance
- Reversible Training Jersey, personalised with Squad Number
- Seahawks Hoodie, personalised with Squad Number
- Warm Up Seahawks T-Shirt
Entrants must have a love for the sport and commitment to training. Players must have sound ball skills, match awareness and the ability to learn.
Meet the Coach
Oliver Wood - Head of Basketball
25 years playing experience | Former Southampton University Womens Coach | Former Southampton University 1st Team Player | Level 2 Coach | Level 2 Referee
How to Join
You can request further information about Basketball directly associated with the school by emailing our Head of Basketball, Olly Wood.
For further information about Basketball associated with applying to the Seahawks please email:
The Seahawks club is separate to BCS, but still affiliated with the school.