Our Football Academy offers a progressive coaching programme meeting individual needs with a view for team improvement.
- Coaching sessions delivered by the FA and UEFA qualified coaches
- Futsal sessions
- Daytime sessions based around the players academic timetable
- Fitness testing throughout the year to evaluate fitness and conditioning levels
- Classroom based sessions including player and match analysis, performance profiling and goal setting
- Specific goalkeeper training
- Entry in local, regional and national competitions / tournaments
- Player pathway into Junior Premier League club - BCS United
- Opportunities to trial for Independent Schools FA representative teams
- Bespoke Football Academy clothing
- Opportunities to visit AFC Bournemouth, our Football Academy Partner
Applicants must have a sound technical understanding of passing, receiving, turning, moving with the ball and shooting. Players should be playing school level football and are ideally involved at beginner club level.
Meet the Coach
Tom Symons - Director of Football
UEFA B Certificate in Coaching Football | Football Coach Educator
How to Join
For a Football Academy trial and further information, please contact Director of Football Tom Symons.