- We have high-quality, high-energy training sessions run by Rachel Cocking who is CEO of Atorro Sports.
- We use Atorro Sports to provide year-round, quality training for our girls in order to have them at peak performance for our Netball season in the Spring Term.
- Training commences at the beginning of the academic year in September, and girls are provided the option of continuing at the end of each term.
- Many girls enjoy this successful academy and this year we are culminating our year of netball with a sports tour to Lanzarote!
- Sessions are in the morning from 7.15am - 8.15am with drop off at 7.00am.
- Enthusiastic and committed about the game of netball
- For those who play school, club and higher
Meet the Coach
Rachel Cocking - CEO of Attoro Sports
Seven years Netball Coaching experience | Head Coach of Christchurch Netball Club | Head of Performance Netball at Bournemouth University | Experience taking teams to Regional level | Coached individual players through county selection and into the Team Bath Hub
How to Join
You can request further information about our Netball Academy by emailing our Netball Teacher, Chloe Amstutz.