Our Badminton Academy offers a focused programme for players who have the potential to perform at a national or world class level.
- Promotes a consistent Talent Identification System
- Player management
- Fitness testing throughout the year to evaluate fitness and conditioning levels
- Physiotherapy and psychological support
- School programme Badminton England Graded
- Set coaching hours per week with strength and conditioning both internally and externally combined
- Goal setting
- Players can also gain access to 1-2-1 training with Helen Troke MBE during the week
Entrants can join on two levels.
- Development – Players need to be at a good school level.
- Advanced - Playing at county level
Meet the Coach
Helen Troke MBE
Former Commonwealth and European Gold Medalist | Former World Bronze medalist | Head Coach of the Helen Troke Badminton Academy | Head Coach of the Bournemouth Performance Centre | Badminton England World class Coach | 115 England caps
How to Join
You can request further information about our Badminton Academy by emailing our Director of Sport, Richard Harrison-Poole.