The value of the BCS Sixth Form are the same as the Senior School and these are extremely important to us and are central to everything we do every day;
Resilience, Courage, Perseverance, Integrity, Trust, Honesty, Kindness and Respect.
BCS SIXTH FORM CODE OF CONDUCT
Sixth Formers are required to:
- Always dress smartly. Refer to the dress code.
- Have an excellent level of attendance and punctuality.
- Attend all timetabled lessons. If a student is absent from school, the school must be informed.
- Attend all assemblies.
- Work effectively during study periods.
- Work quietly in study rooms.
- Eat in the school dining areas only.
- Music is only to be played during break, lunchtime or after school.
- Respect the furnishings, fittings and equipment in Sixth Form areas and to be responsible for maintaining tidiness.
- Abstain from smoking or vaping on the premises, in the environs of the school and going to and from school.
- Sign out at reception if leaving the school premises.
- Inform the school if you drive to school so that relevant documentation can be given. You must not park on site due to it's size and ensure respect for local residents.
- Study leave is at the discretion of the Head of Sixth Form, and can be gained on application.
- Have respect for all members of the school community and it's extended community.
- Behave in a manner that supports the smooth running of the main school.