Badminton in partnership with Helen Troke Badminton Academy
THE BCS BADMINTON ACADEMY
The BCS Badminton Academy aims to involve a wide range of abilities in this extremely popular sport and to provide an environment where pupils can combine and excel at both academic studies and badminton.
In addition to school based sessions we are able to access the highly successful Bournemouth Performance Centre, which was set up 2 years ago under the auspices of Badminton England and has proved to be extremely successful in identifying and developing elite players to National and International standard.
• Offers a focussed programme for players who have the potential to perform at national or world class level
• Promotes a consistent Talent Identification System
• Integrates talent into the Performance Pathway and its recognised stages of Potential, Developing and Emerging
• Player management
• Plan. Do. Review
Players will receive:
• BCS Badminton Academy Sessions
• Access to Helen Troke Badminton Academy
• Personalised strength and conditioning programme
• Individual and small group sessions within the school day
• Tournament Programme Badminton England Graded
• Regular fitness testing
• Bournemouth Performance sessions
• Goal setting
All BCS Sports Academy members have access to a sports nutritionist, physiotherapist, High Performance Centre and mentoring from our Director of Performance.
Playing at County standard or above.